Friday, November 13, 2009

Hate

Hate you all................................................................Always borrow my things without any of my knowledge.At least ask for a PERMISSION OR EXCUSE!!!!!The worst was,after finished using,you didn't return it back to me and left there a side.WHAT IS THIS KIND OF ATTITUDE!!!!!!Even through "they" just a "small" , "invaluable" things, but for me, all of them is "VALUABLE",because they were brought with my own salary,the money I earned hardly you know. Just know how to spend parents money,What age already!!!!Please respect others PEOPLE MONEY,even HUMAN. Besides, I very hate people touching my personal things,such as my file,especially my artwork. If you all got ask or take it when I'm be there is still OK, but don't touch it quietly when I was away.Two times already.Please don't do it again......This is a very basic MANNER,k!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment