Monday, December 14, 2009

MY MONEY PLANNING ORGANISATION

Exactly one year I did not demand any money from my dad on my living expenses. On this year, we faced a lot of big problems on family finacial. I going to nineteen, impossible I still add-on “my load” on my family burden. The is the reason I have my MONEY PLANNING ORGANISATION.

MY DEBTS ( Monthly payment by instalments to my dad with 50% of my salary)
(1) DSLR Camera
(2) Portable Computer
(3) 3 years diploma course’s fee
(4) Rear fee养育费

THE MONEY I HAVE PREPARE WITH MYSELF
(1) My dairy life’s expenses ( meal, dressing, personal care, outdoor fee...)
(2) Annual Insurance ( JAN need to pay already sad)
(3) ALL manterials fees in 3 years diploma course’s
(4) Contact lens
(5) 电脑画板
(6) Flash light???? (Pok Kai already)
(7) Degree course’s tuition fee
(8) Recover eyesight operation ( I want leave in this “dark” and “scary” place”

The amount from this both fields brings up stress and tension.I GOING TO INSANE!!!!To save my money in a better way, I would rather do not want to buy any soft toys (it is so childish), new and in handphone (changing model also did not give any benefit on me), even save my money credit with let it on expiry mode(can train me do not want too overreliable on handphone, it just wasting money even TIME).
I can not give any help to my dad, atless I can be RESPONSIBILITY on my own’s life.I just wish all of this could give less load to my dad, so that, he can be more concentrate on my mom medical and their both health, even the trip they wondering that long.Wish all going to be fine and smoothly.

All of my friend, I hope you all can understand my DIFFICULTIES. The is the reason why I less join you all going out,like having “delicious” meals.

*** I had planned on treat dad and mom have a simply meal with outdoor. ( Actually is last year plan, but I failed to follow.) But my mom felt unwell on November, now, this plan bound to fall through again. I still confusing what I want to buy for my dad and mon as a gift for next year with my own salary.

No comments:

Post a Comment