Tuesday, October 6, 2009

1st POST :TIREDness Day @~@

Hais~~~ Do not know what to write on my FIRST post......ah......err....ok lar.I write about my tiredenss.

I had overnight about 3 weeks long until 2 Oct 2009 on purpose for rushing my assignment. I slept almost just 4 hours per day. Moreover, i need to attend on my sister's big day ( 2.10 till 04.10). I already expect sure I will suffer high-tiredness on this continuous "killing period".

After finished my last assignment submittion on 2 Oct, then , I rushed went back to clean my room and hastily prepared on that night dinner's dressing. That day was a rushing day. All done in an awful mess and madness situation. That day, my college's friend was overnight in my house. On that night, I always woke up switch on the air-conditional, i felt cool(give in my bed sheet for my friend), then I switched off the air-conditional and turned on slow-swing of fan. After a period, I felt hot and scare my friend will feel any hot,and woke up turned fast-swing again. Whole night, woke up, slept ,woke up, slept again ; I totally can not sleep well on that night . DAM......

The next day, I acted as bridesmaid. I whole day busying and no time to have my lunch at all. SO HUNGRY. And I brought my hunger to Teluk Kumbar and no time to eat at there somemore. DAM..... Finally, i finished my role till 6pm and got a short-sleep(30 minutes). Then I rushed home took a bath and had my dinner then straight away working already. While working time, i totally dozed off at there and nearly felt down from seat.HAHA.....Really sleepy and can not stand the continually overnight tiredness. That night, I totally slept 13 hours. I was get big shock, because this is 2.30pm ady.HAHA....If I no need to attend 2nd dinner on 04.10 , I will continue sleep till nearly of my working time only will wake up. HAHA...THIS WAS REALLY A TIREDNESS DAY FOR ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment